*Instructional software purchased through the LHRIC includes a professional service from our experienced staff.
About This Service
Nearpod School Edition strives to support teaching and learning through collaborative, interactive, and shared experiences with technology. Nearpod's software tools include:
○ Content Tool - Teacher can create and curate their own interactive multimedia lessons by
uploading content in a variety of formats and by adding interactive activities such as polls,
quizzes, drawing and more.
○ Reporting Tool - Teachers access reports with student’s actual answers and activities. Reports
are available in PDF and CSV formats.
○ Admin Tool - The dedicated Nearpod Admin of your choosing can access the Nearpod back
office to manage users, share presentations, get enhanced reporting, and obtain usage statistics.
It also includes the ability to set up a Private School Library to more efficiently share content
between teachers on demand.
○ Nearpod Store – Teachers can access our store to download free and paid content from major
publishers, such as Time for Kids, Common Sense Media, Learnzillion and Read Works, as well
as other Nearpod authors (Unlimited store subscriptions are available. Please contact your
Account Executive for more information).
○ Apps - iOS, Android, Windows, Nook, Web (Nearpod can be used with any and all devices).