*Instructional software purchased through the LHRIC includes a professional service from our experienced staff.
About this Service
eDoctrina is a product that has a suite of tools to assist with teaching and learning in K-12 schools. The assessment tools allows for:
- The creation of paper and online assessments.
- The ability to pull questions from a certified bank of 50,000+ items from noted content-producer Examgen or from a bank consisting of items created within each user’s school/district.
- Printing of answer sheets that support not only direct-response, but open-ended and rubric-scored questions (and don’t have to be purchased separately).
- Using schools’ copy machines for scanning as compared to buying expensive equipment.
- Robust, standards-based assessment data reports that provide valuable information from individual student, class, grade level, building, district and even regional levels!
Northeastern Regional Information Center (NERIC), Albany NY
Program Coordinator II/Instructional Services
Additional Product Information