iCal- Subscribe to eChalk Calendars
All About eChalk iCal Calendar Subscriptions!
For specific device "how-to", please refer to the following:
Subscribe to Public eChalk Calendars
Subscribe to Private eChalk Calendars
Where To Go-
To subscribe to your Private Calendar, you will log in to your site and click on the site tile. Click Calendar.
What To Do-
Click the subscribe link located at the top right.
Click Copy Link to Clipboard button.
Open up your preferred calendar client (i.e. Google Calendar, Outlook, O365) that supports iCal.
Refer to the instructions of your preferred calendar client on how to add an iCal link.
For Parents- Subscribe to internal student calendars!
***Prerequisite- Your children & yourself must have an eChalk login to complete the following. Learn More about Parent Accounts.
The following steps will walk you through syncing your personal calendar with your children's aggregated eChalk calendars:
- Login with your parent account at app.eChalk.com.
- Click upon the "My Children" indicator in the upper left tool-bar as illustrated below:
- You can toggle individually between each of your students' custom eChalk dashboard by using this drop-down and clicking upon the desired student account whose aggregated calendar you wish to add.
- Once within that child's dashboard, click upon the calendar icon in the upper right corner of your screen as illustrated below:
- Now you can see your child's single view calendar that automatically aggregates all of their school items/classes into one view!
- Click on "Subscribe" link in the upper right corner of this screen.
- Click the blue "Copy Link to Clipboard" button as illustrated below:
- Paste this link into any iCal compatible calendar of your choice & repeat for each children!