Field Guide: Clarity & Your NYSED 100.12 Tech Plan
Get your copy of this crosswalk guide for districts and schools using the BrightBytes Clarity Platform and working to complete their NYSED 100.12 Instructional Technology Plan. Includes recommendations for six (6) sections of the NYSED Instructional Technology Plan online survey and where to locate analysis and insights from your Clarity data related to each.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- How do we know what success looks like?
- Where should we focus our efforts?
- Which actions are most critical and will have the greatest impact?
- What strategies are simple and easy, yet also meaningful and effective?
- When and how can leadership teams provide the most influence and support?
Thanks to Our +1 Teachers!
Many thanks to Jasper Fox, Jr., Shawna Strenfel, Heidi Bernasconi, and Jessica Minick for serving as host teachers for our 2015-2016 L4DL +1 Site Visits!Leadership for Digital Learning (L4DL)