REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
activ-con 2018 | FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2018 | 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
activ-con is a full day conference for explorers, leaders, and innovators in K-12 active learning spaces. activ-con attendees will not “sit n’ get” their learning as in traditional conference experiences; instead, attendees will join their fellow explorers in a series of learning excursions and missions that actively investigate interesting strategies, practices, and challenges. Participants can expect to interact with vendors as well as national experts throughout the day.
New for 2018:
- Stories from the Field: local districts sharing their active learning stories in "Ignite session" style format
- Updated hands-on learning excursions focusing on teaching and learning in active learning environments
- "Conversation Café': "birds of a feather" conversation and connection room
- Panel discussion facilitated by Dr. Robert Dillon, author of "The Space"
- Keynote presented by Gene M. Kerns, Ed.D: Author, educator, and Chief Academic Officer from Renaissance Learning
- End of day raffle and snack!
A continental breakfast and lunch coupons for our upstairs cafeteria will be provided for all registrants.
FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2018
8 AM to 3 PM