LHRIC COVID-19 RESPONSE
Supporting Student e-Learning
LHRIC Model Schools is Here for your District!
Last Updated 7/8/20
The LHRIC Instructional Technology team is available to assist you during the COVID-19 Outbreak. As a trusted partner, LHRIC Model Schools’ professional development team has been planning alongside you – working to get you the support and resources you may need to continue teaching at a distance. Below you will find:
- webinars to help you begin your e-Learning process,
- articles that help you engage your students in their online learning,
- digital offerings from our software partners that allow you to use some of their tools for FREE,
- contact information for LHRIC Model Schools professionals
Please bookmark this site as we will be updating regularly!
- Using Online Conferencing Tools
- Video Conferencing
- Using Zoom Safely
- FERPA & Virtual Learning during COVID-19 (PDF)
- Six Steps Toward Planning for Distance Learning
- Microsoft Remote Learning Solutions
- Instructional Software Parent Resources
- CS & STEAM Challenges for teachers & parents at home
- How Do You Teach Art, Music and PE Online?
Webinars & On-Demand PD
Cloud-based Learning Webinars - including Google & Microsoft
- View Session List
- Register in My Learning Plan to participate
- Sessions will be recorded and archived for member districts
- Registered participants will receive instructions for accessing the live session.
Instructional Software On Demand Webinars
- While at home you may need some support. These Instructional Software On Demand Webinars can assist when we are not around!
Teq: OTIS for Educators (Online Learning Platform for Teachers)
- OTIS for Educators PD Courses are now free to help you implement distance learning.