TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
The Technology Leadership Institute provides school district leaders with opportunities to engage with nationally known educational technology experts in local venues. It is a great place to learn, to share best practices and to communicate the value of technology to improve and, in some cases, transform education.
Click on any event listed below to get detailed information and register.
(914) 592-4203 x3411
- Technology Summit - Friday, October 21, 2016
- NYSCATE Annual Conference - November, 20 - 22, 2016
- TLI Winter Event - Friday, January 20, 2017 (Edith Macy Conference Center)
- NEW - LHRIC/NYSCATE Learning Summit - Friday, February 3, 2017 (450 Mamaroneck Ave., Harrison, NY)
- Director of Technology Digital Convergence Conference - Friday March 3, 2017 (Edith Macy Conference Center)
- NYSCATE Hudson Valley Regional Conference - Saturday, March 4, 2017 (Roy C. Ketchum High School, Wappingers Falls, NY)
- TLI Superintendent Conference on "Digital Convergence" w/LHCOSS - Friday March 10, 2017 (Edith Macy Conference Center)
- TLI Tech Expo - Friday, April 7, 2017 (Edith Macy Conference Center)
- TLI TELL Awards (aka Pioneer Awards) - Friday May 12, 2017
2016/17 TLI Brochure
- Membership discounts on events
- Eligible for COSN CETL Certification
NOTE: Membership and exam fees are additional.
Smart School Bond Act
The Smart Schools Bond Act (SSBA) was passed in the 2014-15 Enacted Budget and approved by the voters in a statewide referendum held during the 2014 General Election on Tuesday, November 4, 2014. The Smart Schools Bond Act authorized the issuance of $2 billion of general obligation bonds to finance educational technology and infrastructure to improve learning and opportunity for students throughout NY State. The SSBA requires that a Review Board review and approve districts’ Smart Schools Investment Plans before any funds may be made available for the program.
NYSED’s Business Portal will host the application that will collect districts’ Smart Schools Investment Plans (SSIPs). NYSED will review the SSIPs for completeness, then, when appropriate, share with the Review Board for consideration.
The Smart Schools Bond Act (SSBA) Allocations is available here.
Final Smart Schools Investment Plan (SSIP) submission application is now available on the NYSED Business Portal.
For more information contact Carlos Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 592-4203.