*Instructional software purchased through the LHRIC includes a professional service from our experienced staff.
About this Service
Learning.com provides educators with solutions to integrate 21st century skills into core instruction. They collaborate with schools and districts that are passionate about equipping students with 21st century skills and view technology as an important tool in preparing students for college and career. The complete digital literacy solution is built on three pillars: curriculum, assessments and professional development to ensure success.
Learning.com offers solutions to help schools, teachers, and students excel in a digital world through:
- Preparing for online assessments
- High School Digital Literacy
- Moving to Digital Content
- K-8 Digital Literacy (EasyTech and Inquiry)
- High School Digital Literacy (Project NextTech)
- 6-9 Online Safety (Digital Citizenship App)
- Content Management (Curriculum Foundry)
- Assessments (21st Century Skills Assessment, Tech Literacy Assessment, WayFind Teacher Assessment)